Communicate with Confidence: Creating and maintaining effective working relationships.
Facilitators: Rachel Harrison
What makes communication succeed or fail? How can I make the best and most of remote communication? How can I enhance and develop my communication skills?
A lively and interactive webinar which gives you an opportunity to learn, debate and explore just how we communicate at work.
What are we aiming to achieve?
- Explore the key features of successful communications and what these mean for you as a communicator.
- Consider the key challenges of creating and maintaining relationships virtually and discuss strategies and tips for remote communication.
- Increase confidence in your strengths as a communicator and identify where and how you could improve.
What will we cover:
- Theories of communication and what they mean in practice.
- Core principles of effective communication
- Working from home: Top tips for remote communication
- Communications case studies: a practical opportunity to explore relevant key communication challenges.
- How to get your message across: The essentials of effective influencing and persuasion
- Understanding your communications culture
- Communications and you: Identifying strengths and areas for development as a communicator.
Please note a certificate of attendance will only be issued if delegates complete all elements of the training and submit a completed evaluation form.