The Health and Care Research Wales clinical trials units can facilitate high-quality, timely and successful trial conduct and ensure that regulatory and governance requirements are met.
The All Wales Research Design and Conduct Service (RDCS) can provide support and advice to help you develop your research idea into a study protocol.
The All Wales RDCS brings together three teams based at Cardiff University, Bangor University and Swansea University.
Their areas of expertise include:
- formulating research questions
- identifying appropriate methodologies
- building a research team
- involving patients and the public
- providing advice on writing lay summaries
- identifying suitable funding opportunities
- designing a study
- crafting well-constructed funding proposals
- advising on regulatory and ethical issues
- identifying the resources required for a successful project